Update, July 24:
Two home buyers heeded the advice in this headline and I spent my Monday negotiating competing offers. One happy buyer and my client, the seller, are now in contract and moving forward to a quick sale at the end of August.
Here’s the original post:
Premium lot in Hutchison Acres subdivision — over three acres at the end of the road adjacent to open land. The home is nicely customized and offers comfortable living with fabulous views of the San Francisco Peaks. The Great Room is truly great! The land would lend itself to a great horse setup. Immediate access to the Coconino National Forest for your favorite outdoor activities. Inside this rural Flagstaff home, you’ll find magnificent mountain views from the living room, kitchen, and all bedrooms. The back of the home features a patio and a yard enclosed with vinyl fencing wired for dogs or small children.
- The large kitchen features outstanding hickory cabinets, which are also found in bathrooms throughout the home.
- All bedrooms are ample-sized.
- The large master suite includes a walk-in closet, private commode, over-sized shower, and direct patio access for greeting the morning mountain views.
- Great storage: You’ll find a walk-in closet in the 2d bedroom and a large closet with storage system in the 3d bedroom. The garage is 50% larger than a typical 2-car garage.
- A drip system serves the front and south-side landscaping. Rain barrels will stay if you like.
- Extra concrete-paved parking, with east and south sun exposure.
- Sink and cabinetry in laundry room.
- CENTRAL AIR-CONDITIONING!
- There is plenty of room around this house for classy horse facilities – – the lot line on the north side extends almost to the neighbor’s fence and there is plenty of space for another drive to the south of the house.
- The forest easement is fenced with post and rail fencing at the back of the property.
- Ideal location at rear of subdivision; this house is one of two on a dead-end street so traffic is infrequent.
This is truly a rare offering for Flagstaff: an easy commute, a large property, mountain views, and a wonderful, single-level home!
For more details and photos, view the MLS listing: 10780 Margaret Way
Click for: Virtual Tour
For your own private showing of this Flagstaff home, contact The Elite Team at RE/MAX Peak Properties: 928-714-0001,